The last chapter of my Full Sail University education has officially come to a close:
The Aviator, the university’s literary journal, released their 11th volume today, marking my final publication with the school.
I submitted work shortly before my graduation in October and I was fortunate to have both a poem and an edited photograph selected for their winter edition.
You can download a copy of The Aviator by clicking here.
Please note: this will begin a download, as the magazine is hosted through an application. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled so you can view the literary journal.
My good friend and writing companion, Merethe Walther, also has two pieces of prose featured in this edition. Please take a moment to read her work!
With my sights now set on my MLS at Rollings College, I guess I’ll have to work on getting a publication (or two, or ten) into Brushing, The Rollings College Literary Journal.
I’m nothing if not goal-oriented! 🙂
Optimistic for a great week,
~ Victoria Elizabeth
- Literary journal launched (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Art of Writing – Literary Journals (williamricci.com)
- Source of Lit – Literary Journals (emergingwriters.typepad.com)
- Writing Advice: What You Should Do To Get Published (huffingtonpost.com)
- Poetry / Emerge Literary Journal (stevenmyersyawnick.wordpress.com)
- The Literary Journal and the Small Press Live On in Austin (nytimes.com)
- My poem “The Napkin Trick” in Toasted Cheese Literary Journal (thedrugstorenotebook.co)
- Dash Literary Journal (spiltinkpoetrypress.wordpress.com)